Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Im in serious need of legal help. perferably an attorney in

Customer Question

im in serious need of legal help. perferably an attorney in los angeles, because my first attorney was the da for Ventura county for 20 years, which I thought would be in my favor. i have been going to court for the past year and a half i paid this suppossidly great lawyer Mr Lehr 13 grand pre trial. when we got the discovery packet he said their was no evidence against me i have also have a co defendent this entire time. my lawyer kept telling me eveything kept getting put off because of my co defendant, i have an allibi and my co defendents public defendor went over to his home and intimadated my allibi to try to get him to not testify for me. so this past time i went to court my lawyer told me my codefendent was going to testify against me and that i should plead guilty that day to a year in prison. when i was shocked and told him I would not plead guilty to something i didn't do. my lawyer told me "I think we both know you did it". ever since a new da has taken over my case i feel as though my lawyer and the prosocutor are working together! What do i do?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles area?