Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am 100% Disabled vet. ,I rent a hanger at a county

Customer Question

I am 100% Disabled vet. ,I rent a hanger at a county airport, They are building new hangers with hydraulic doors, (ADA complaint), I requested one prior to construction. and am getting the run around. would this be a complaint under the ADA? I have had to install at my own expense a winch to get my airplane into the hanger but the doors on the current one must be moved open manually.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Is the new Hangar owned by the same owners and is it being leased / rented at the same rent as the hangar that you currently have?