Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How after a purchase do you have to have a contract

Customer Question

How long after a purchase do you have to have a contract resendef, if you're dissatisfied and have cause to believe the seller was dishonest on the disclosure forms
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet, I've only purchased the house 9 weeks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Besides not disclosing problems and the fact they denied water in house during a hurricane. I'm a heart patient and 74 yrs old this causing me intense stress physically, mentally and financially. And I'm on retirement and considered low income
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  legalgems replied 4 months ago.

What state is this in regards ***** *****?