Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I would like to know how I can break a contract without

Customer Question

I would like to know how I can break a contract without payment because I was totally deceived they told me that DirecTV told me that I could not get internet which is all I wanted without getting DirecTV now in my rural area I cannot get internet through who they sent here so I asked him to drop the contract because that was the only reason why I agreed to the contract was because I desperately needed internet and she said that was the only way I can get internet in my area after I had called 5 different carriers so I went with the contract and then DirectwasTVwhat turns on after 2 days two days later a few days later the internet Exede serviceman came and he said that he could not connect in my yard because of trees in my area I asked if they could give me internet when I was on the phone with them and they said yes and so the only reason I did agreed to a contract was for the internet so I asked dtv to drop the contract and they want to charge me $450 after the internet was not put on and I only had DirecTV on for only 2 days can you please help me
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can.

Is your written contract with DirectTV contingent you being able to get internet?