Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My mother just bought a usedaudi 2010 with 60000 mile loaded

Customer Question

my mother just bought a usedaudi 2010 with 60000 mile loaded and Kelly blue book says its worth 23,000 they sold it to her for 37,000 and also traded my fathers truck in which was worth 27,000 and they gave her 15,000 plus my father has just passed away one year ago what can I do to fix . She just bought the car 5day ago and and has been calling every day to return it and they just stalled her off what can I do ?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: nevada
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I just found out about this do to the fact she was so upset about this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can.

Did the seller make any misrepresentations in the transactions? For example, did the seller misrepresent the condition of the Audi?