Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My husband got lock up rental car from another state the car

Customer Question

My husband got lock up for a rental car from another state the car was returned by them towing it from my yard over a year ago they lock him up yesterday they gave us a car that never work good when he tried too bring it back it was acting up again so he brought it back too house in we called budget in they came in too car now they saying he owe them money for car but the charge is fail too release property that was returned too them over a year ago I need help getting him out of Syracuse jail Pennsylvania is where he rent car from airport
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

What is your legal question for me about the situation you have described in your post?