CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Is it possible to get a license in legal citys in nevada

Customer Question

is it possible to get a license for Prostitution in legal citys in nevada
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Licensing for prostitution is issued by specific counties in Nevada (there are 8 that issue these licenses), and there are a number of other statutes (including state criminal statutes) that overlap with these business licensing laws.

This link here gives you a reasonable overview of the NV State system, but if you plan on getting a license to conduct this kind of business, I highly recommend that you retain a NV business attorney with at least some experience in representing brothels prior to engaging in this business (as noted, there are a lot of different regulations you are dealing with).

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/prostitution-pimping-and-pandering-laws-nevada.htm

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).