Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I m a unemployed spouse. I have not worked years because of

Customer Question

I m a unemployed spouse. I have not worked for 14 years because of mental health , physical health reasons and when I did it was not for long.For the last 7 years I was getting disability and ssi both totalling less then 500 dollars a month.when we got together my husband demanded that I did not work. We have a house that's worth 169,000,not including the 15,000 pool .the house is over 2,600 square feet also not including the extra 1000 feet he added...He makes between 5to10,000 month and 80to130,000 a year he wants me to agree to a deal the includes a truck the is almost 20 years old,my clothes , a tv,and a few couches. And 1200 dollars a month rent for rent and lights that it I have no income at this time because they declined my claim again,but I am appealing. How will I make it is this a good deal?
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.
What you need to look at is whether or not your spouse is offering you enough to maintain your current standard of living / maintain your current bills.
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.
Whether or not this offer is sufficient really depends on your monthly needs/obligations.
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.
The best way to figure what you need is to add up all expenses, subtract shat income you have, and see what the difference is.
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!