Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have been charged with many accounts against my dog that

Customer Question

I have been charged with many accounts against my dog that are blasphemy and they stole my mail so I wouldn't show up in court and they won on Default because I did not receive any notices and garnished my bank account and I believe they are using photo shop or such. They are lies and dates and times have been manipulated as well. I never got a chance to defend myself and I want to but do not know where to start. It's still piling up costing me money based on deceit and lies. This is not right nor is it fair. I've been highly affected not in a good way. It is very unhealthy. Kary. Now I can not get my own money because they never filed a satisfaction of judgment
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you never received notice of the suit or the judgment and they have garnished your accounts, you must file a motion to vacate the judgment and seek reimbursement of whatever was illegally garnished. You are going to have to prove fraud against the plaintiff in their falsifying your service and from them stealing your mail and not filing satisfaction of judgment like they are mandated by law to do within 30 days of satisfaction.
If this lawyer is not pursuing the vacating of this judgment, you need to find another attorney and specifically direct them to attack this judgment. You can get a local attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com