Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I lost my dog to food poisoning by toxic product from

Customer Question

I lost my dog to food poisoning by toxic product from Purina's Benefil. There is a class action suit against Purina, but their allegations are not sufficiently inclusive and could be quickly dismissed by the defendants. I have extensive information that Purina knows their product is defective, they have refused to discuss this topic with me. The turned down my claim of $ 10,000, I have worked on this case for over a year and have received no satisfaction from this company. I have been in contact with FDA regarding this case, they acknowledge that they allow the use of adulterated products, in violation of their own regulations. there is a clear case that Purina knowingly uses adulterated ingredients that USDA has stated can cause disease, they also add another ingredient that accentuates the adverse effects of the adulterated ingredients. There is compelling biochemistry that links the Purina ingredients with the symptoms shown by my dog and her death. There are thousands of other reports of dog deaths linked to Purina's Beneful product with comparable symptoms. I want compensation for the loss of my pet, expenses incurred with her death and the extensive work I have conducted of this case which Purina has defined to recognize.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you related to the unfortunate situation you have described in your post?