Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I am being stalked and electronic torture. The group has

Customer Question

I am being stalked and electronic torture. The group has followed me thru 3 different states. They communicate thru voice to skull. Can I file federal stalking charges.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Do you know who specifically who and where these people are that are stalking you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been stalk and electronic torture by a group thru 3 different states. I have list of names and addresses. Can I file federal stalking charges? yes
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Yes, you can. You'd have to file it with the FBI, as this is interstate. But you cannot do it by email.

You will need to take your evidence and go to the FBI field office nearest you. Report the crime there and let them know that you want your stalkers prosecuted.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.