Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Just checking if I have been approved my ID: is U34S-6BZ84G

Customer Question

Just checking if I have been approved for TSA my ID: is U34S-6BZ84G since my flight departs 6-8-2016 and would like it added to my boarding pass. Although I always Fly First Class. In addition, I am a Flying Coronal and have been for many years and a Frequent Flyer for approximately 40 years. My wife who is traveling with me could not complete her application process since in spite of me contacting TSA and explaining that she has her drivers license ID with her photo, her Birth Certificate that was not sealed at the time I explained she also has an Affidavit of Citizenship that was notorized. I was told when I called you will not have any problems. However, when we went we were not met by a very pleasant agent that said my wife's lack of a seal on her Birth Certificate she will not be processed at this time. I explained I called before coming and spoke to aTSA agent that assured me she would not have any problems. My wife likewise has been a Frequent Flyer for as long as I have and most of her flights she would get her boarding pass with the TSA noted whether she flew with Delta or United. We both fly Delta almost 100 percent of the time. However, it's my feeling the agent that waited on us was having a bad day or that's how she is all the time. I had no problem going through the application process but my wife did. Since we do not have enough time to send for a sealed Birth Certificate it will have to wait until we return from our trip to visit our Daughter and her family. Please advise. Since we fly out June 8th 2016 at 5:45 am on Delta Airlines.
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. The easiest and safest way without your personal information being online is to click the following link and you can enter in all your information to check your status and if you have problems please let me know. https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status