Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Judge seems to take her position in having her leeway and

Customer Question

My Judge seems to take her position in having her leeway and not following the written law. As even thought I win my case she still doesn't grant me the standard rights as attorney fees as a victim in a DVPA and then she make a reactive order without ANY evidence to have my real property sold without any review on a Harry Potter statement from the Respondent as he states that that is what he is living is
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: CA
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not on this issue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: yes, the Respondent has other violation that the Judges is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: aware of and she has done nothing about them
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.

Please explain what kind of case you are speaking of in plain simple language.Is it a mortgage foreclosure, divorce, criminal case or what? Also, statements like the judge is not following written law" are meaningless. Also, your statement that you won the case but there is in order requiring the sale of your property doesn't make any sense. There are many meaningless terms used such as DVPA, A "Harry Potter statement".