Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

Have a shared custody in Pa.I have my 12yr.old

Customer Question

Have a shared custody in Pa.I have my 12yr.old daughter mon. after school until thurs. 8:p.m..I have upheld this custody to a T.Mom gets all benefits(due to primary residence)I have always had to provide majority of all needs including teaching feminine issues including bra fittings.There is family history of Father alienation and the mother not wanting the child when she needed most attention.I've been cost a decent networth an the custody others ways have allowed her to obtain a networth she never had.She is a master narcissist with most connected attorney to go with.She violates custody all the time and I rarely ever get an unharassed ordered wkd.with I just got improperly served with a petition for modification that leaves me no time to file counter claim/continuance.I know her claims are lies and the truth is she+Boyfriend have a house agent hired to relocate to purposefully affect custody+ she is trying to circumvent the laws by trying to obtain Primary/sole.She is making good on threat to spend$20grand to take my daughter from me now that child is mainly self-sufficient.Despite her claims my child s now on high honor rolls.She is very emotionally abusive and only wants full control.Questions' are(my hearing is in 4days.Do I atleast file an answer?To beable to present defense.Will there be other hearing to present counter claim/file my own petition.Do I file prior to hearing evidence of improper service.I do plan to make it first motion at hearing.But from history,her attorney's influence,and me being pro-se I expect it to be denied.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you going to use an attorney or try and represent yourself?

I understand you were pro se before, but are you going at it differently this time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry Dwayne.It is kind of late.Site had me sitting in waiting room for few hours"Stating"experts were reviewing my questions.I'm busy putting doc's together.It was only when I (out of annoyance)clicked on my 2 questions at top of site.That you apeared+ other Lawyer who dropped off.This was a bogus site error.It told me to do nothing only that I was in waiting room while experts were reviewing my questions and I've been left sitting for hours?awaiting a response.I'm not sure if you can email me your#+offer so I can call tomorrow.I also have assistant here I'm going to lose now.Hope this site doesn't charge for this.I do need to speak with a pro like yourself but it now must wait till tomorrow.Not sure if your offer will be good on your business day?

What offer are you talking about?

If you received an email asking for additional funds for anything then it is something generated by the website, it didn't come from me.

If you would like, and it is more convenient for you, then you can come back to this thread tomorrow and continue. I will be online most of the day tomorrow and we can continue.

I'm not sure why there was an issue with the website but I will report it to the moderators. As you can see, you posted your question at 1:24 and I posted my question back to you at 1:28 so I am going to do my best to answer you promptly and correctly.

I certainly understand if you are upset and don't wish to continue and if you prefer I can ask the website to issue you a refund or, as I said, we can continue tomorrow when you are ready.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks Dawyne.But I'm not sure what you misunderstood about email.I didn't receive any.Requested if you are allowed to email me cost,offer+time for phonecall.No responses appeared on my screen.It just stated I was in waiting room while my questions were being reviewed.After long time I clicked upper Icon that just said:My 2 questions.I was not directed to do so.After I did your response+a missed response from another expert appeared.If you can reply how late your available tonight and/or instructions on how to retrieve this session tomorrow.We may be able to salvage this.Also I would like to know the amount of phone time comes with the$59.00?

I don't do telephone calls, it would come from another expert and I really don't know how much time is included.

I only work in this type of forum. However, if you get the call and still have questions or run out of time you can always come back to this thread and we'll keep talking. You actually get two experts if you go that route.

As far as this section it should come up on the same URL showing in your address bar. If it doesn't for some reason then you can open another question, ask for me by starting the question with FOR DWAYNE B ONLY and then tell me you're having an issue. I will then contact the moderators, make sure you get a refund for the new question, and they will tell you how to get back to this thread.

My goal is to make sure your questions get answered however long it takes. I will not be online for a lot longer today because I'm already at about 12+ hours today and the last four have been 14+ every day.