Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was pull into a swimming pool after being told I'm afraid

Customer Question

I was pull into a swimming pool after being told I'm afraid of water causing great anxiety because having a fear of drowning since I've almost drown twice the person ignored my fears what legal ground do I have. I called the police and reported it. The police said he would call the person and speak with her. I like to pursue this by doing what I can legally. I'm 64 years old and I just was stopping by my neice to pick up my husband . It was a party going on. I was dressed in after 5 attire because of a previous engagement I had just attend and I wasn't there to go swimming or party with my neice company. The person did this was a neice of my husband I didn't know her that well only to speak to her when I saw her.. She call this playing a joke but I never had any conversation with this person only to speak to her I have no relationship with this person.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Did this person know you were afraid of the water? Did you suffer any damages/injuries?