Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am sued bills in Los Angeles and now I am living in TX.

Customer Question

I am sued for medical bills in Los Angeles and now I am living in TX. The lawsuit is for services done out of network of my insurance without informing me in 2010. They have filed with court in 2015 claiming I had signed the written contract in Nov 2012 in which I do not remember anything. The lawsuit is 40.000.00 dollars for the medical and attorney fee and interest. my court hearing for CMC is July 1st. How should I settle the case?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
k thanks , not satisfied with your answer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
am I done?

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you?