Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My husband needs legal papers on some gold that he got from

Customer Question

My husband needs legal papers on some gold that he got from Ganda while working there to show that the gold is his
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No he needs one he is Staff Sergeant in the United States Army
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Well when he told me is that she worked for this guy who ran a goldmine and he paid his workers with gold bars for helping him run the gold mine of course he was young so he didn't know he needed papers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: You would have to ask him this was the story you told me and I believe him
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to tell us the whole story, because this is something we hear at least 50 times a week from customers. You call him your husband, how have you met him (online)?

What proof does he have about this gold and what has he shown you? Are you living together?