Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

If an escort gets mad at you and u had no sex u all contact

Customer Question

If an escort gets mad at you and u had no sex u all contact at all and never talked about any serial act and u tell her to leave them she tells u she's going to call the cops should you be worried???
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Absolutely not. She is not going to call the police and if she does you just tell them it is a "mad hooker". I've had this question probably a hundred times and never had one actually call the police.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks

You're very welcome.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.