Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was referred to you by my nephew that you assisted some

Customer Question

I was referred to you by my nephew that you assisted some time last year. Could you assist me with a letter for retainment in my current position. They just gave me the notification yesterday and I have to submit a letter by tomorrow morning. Are you available ?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

I am here but, unfortunately, we aren't allowed to draft document pursuant to the rules of the website. I can answer questions but we're not allowed to actually provide specific language.

Is there any way I can help in that capacity or would you like for me to ask them to issue a refund?

Or...if you tell me what you want I may possibly be able to find something online and send you to it and then make suggestions.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've served honorable in the Army for 14 years. Over the course of my career my evaluations boldly shows my integrity, honesty, hard work, dedicationto duty and have volunteered a lot of hours to help the poor and the homeless. I'm just stuck with having to write one simple page letter bceuse my mind full of emotions and words to convey a a short but meaningful letter
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you deem it worthy of refund then sure I'd like to have a refund if there's no closure to this matter. thank you.

Unfortunately, this is one that we really can't help on. I wish I could because I hate to disappoint customers but let me send this for a refund and then you can come back and ask for me if you have anything in the future.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will definitely keep your point of contact as I'm almost certain help is needed in the nearby future