Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My application Entry has been processed (#988598996) subject

Customer Question

My application for Global Entry has been processed (#988598996) subject to the 15min appointment in person. I am leaving for Vienna via London 10 June at 9:30PM fro LAX.
There is no appointment available at LAX or Long Beach. Is there anything I can do???
It would be to the benefit of my fellow travelers as well, I am a 79 yr old woman and not the fastest person traveling. What happens to cancellations?
Please advise.
Erika Moss
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 7 months ago.

Hi Erika, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Were you able to check the status online by clicking the following link?

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status

You can also request special screening or have a TSA office available when you arrive to assist you and your fellow travelers with you .

Email TSA Cares
(855)(###) ###-####/u>
Federal Relay: 711

Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Weekends/Holidays:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET

You can also try the appointment page here that I will give you the link for so you can see if they have one open as some might have cancelled.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=appointment

P​lease let me know if you still have questions and I will be happy to assist you further.