Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I filed in VA and My ex husband was ordered to pay a car and

Customer Question

Hello My name is***** filed for divorce in VA and My ex husband was ordered to pay a car and now it is sitting on my credit. He took the car when he abandon me. He also owe money where I was carrying his daughter on my insurance. He has also cause issued with my current employee by sending erroneous email about my character to the CEO of the Agency as a result I had to take a medical leave of absence. He remarried.. I believe the same time we were separated. I just want him to pay for the "repo" car he would not give back to me when I was making payment until he took it to GA. The judge stated if he did not he would be locked up. I live in Va currently and he lives in GA with his new life and left me with all the debt.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?