Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just sent in my situation about leasing a K900 then lost

Customer Question

I just sent in my situation about leasing a K900 then lost the page. do you still have it? it was quite long and I not only talked about the 2015 KIA k900 VIP addition but also my vacation plans to Arizona on hold. Do you still have it?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: so then you did get my long message/question and no I do not have a lawyer. I hopping you might know of one in my area
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: There is, but like I said and since it was already so long I just listed the most important info
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize, but sometimes we have technical issues on the site where customer questions and even expert replies sometimes do not post and disappear. From personal experience having it happen to me, I know this is frustrating.
However, can you please give us the essential facts and your specific questions again?