Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I work large multinational corporation, that employs about

Customer Question

I work for a large multinational corporation, that employs about 8000 people in the US, besides France, UK and India. I am facing harassment from them because of a complaint I made against a VP of unethical practices.
I want to send them a legal notice IMMEDIATELY, so the day to day harassment stops. Can anyone help me to send a legal notice IMMEDIATELY?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Legally, state laws forbid us from engaging in representation of anyone from this site, you must hire a local attorney for such representation, including writing a letter on your behalf. If you have a letter you would like to send, we can review it for appropriateness and whether or not it complies with the laws, but we cannot write such a letter.