N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

Is it legal to not disclose that a call is on three way when

Customer Question

Is it legal for someone to not disclose that a call is on three way when discussing private business matters??
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also for that same person to log into your skype account from a remote ip and delete prior discussions. (That I had already saved )
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I need to know where each party listening to the phone call was located. Were they all in Mississippi?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
both in ms

I am sorry but Mississippi allows one party to a phone call to let others listen in without the consent of the other party, see

Deleting or even accessing someone else's saved Skype conversations violates federal law, see

I hope this information is helpful.