AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I need to see if a lawyer can file a suit in Maryland . I'm

Customer Question

I need to see if a lawyer can file a suit in Maryland for me. I'm not looking for representation yet, just want to get the suit filed before the statute of limitations is up (June 8). What is the most cost and time efficient way to go about this?
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I would like to assist you for informational purposes. You can hire an attorney solely to file your lawsuit. You can save the attorney time by typing up what you think the complaint should say. Then, the attorney can edit, cut, and paste what you have already written, rather than starting from scratch. You can arrange for the attorney to withdrawal after the suit is filed.