Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I purchased a vehicle from a certified dealership on

Customer Question

I purchased a vehicle from a certified dealership on 5/28/2016. Shortly before leaving I noticed that the left side view mirror was hot glued on. I mentioned it to the salesman and he told to me return the car the following week to get it fixed. After arriving home, I attempted parallel park and the car began to vibrate. After dropping the car off on Tuesday, I returned on Wednesday and made the conscious decision to relive myself from the car issues due to breach of contract and state inspection violations. After speaking with the dealership, they went on to say there was nothing we could do because we were binded by contract. After reviewing the contract at home, I noticed there wee several lines of miscommunication on the dealerships behalf. With all this being said, is there a case here and can I return the vehicle to the dealership?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

Yes, if there were misrepresentations about the vehicle and they hid certain defects, then you have a grounds to terminate the contract. They will of course fight you but a lawyer should be able to assist you in challenging them.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions otherwise a positive rating is appreciated.