Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My mother lived in a retirement community. She and another

Customer Question

Hi. My mother lived in a retirement community. She and another lady got into an argument that escalated. Unfortunately, my mother, not having done anything wrong, was accused of assult. The police even laughed it off. They never questioned my mothee. The end result, she was told to move out. We did, with 10 days yo spare. However, that other lady makes awful comments regarding my mother. Often she says them to my husband who works there. Can i request this woman cease bad mouthing my mother. The manager, who retaliated because i went over his head to corporate boss, has not been on good terms and assumes my mother is always in the wrong but im sick of this woman continued verbal assult
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

Have you been appointed the legal guardian for mother by the courts?

.

Are the comments the person is making false and harming your mother's reputation?