Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

February 1st I allowed my tools,client list with 21 years of

Customer Question

February 1st I allowed my tools,client list with 21 years of history,and my phone number to be forwarded to their auto repair business. They agreed to the sum of $180,000 with $25,000 down and $5,000 a month until paid with no interest. It was an oral agreement and I have yet to see anything.Their business has grown 3 to 4 times in volume since February 1st. In fact the member of the LLC is on vacation in Hawaii this week. They both have homes with a combined equity of between $700,000 and $1,000,000 so this is very collectible. At this point I want to demand payment in full. The reason I'm requesting a continecy is because I don't have the upfront money. In addition my shop did 1.5 million in revanue in 2015 and they worked for me in the shop.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you looking for someone from this site to represent you in this matter?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to get this filed asap
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Blake replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a practicing attorney in New York City and a graduate of the ***** ***** University Law School in Washington, DC. I am very sorry to hear that you that you believe the auto repair business you contracted with is not honoring their part of the agreement.

The last expert you spoke to on this site was correct that we are not allowed to directly represent you. However, I can try to help you find a lawyer in your area who will take your case. Would that be helpful to you?

If so, please let me know where in California you are currently living, and where the auto repair business was located when you made the agreement with them. Also, it would be helpful to know where you both were located when you spoke about the agreement and decided to form a contract.