Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I live in Valencia CA, I just recd in the mail a notice to

Customer Question

I live in Valencia CA, I just recd in the mail a notice to vacate my property that was foreclosed after a long battle in UD Court. The notice in the mail was recd today, not a posted notice. Must I receive a notice posted on my door for it to be legal and enough time to move
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Im sorry, no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I just recd the notice in the mail upon my return home this evening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you received a mailing of the judgment after a UD trial, that is sufficient, it is not like a pre-eviction notice that has to be nailed and mailed. So if you went through a long UD battle and trial and lost the case and now the court has ordered eviction, mailing you the judgment and notice of enforcement (notice to leave), then that is sufficient notice to you to move.
As far as "enough time to move," the time to move is up to the court and generally in a UD they will not give more than 3-5 days without some extremely good cause (such as tenant with profound handicap).