Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

What to do when company refuses to the return my property or

Customer Question

What to do when company refuses to the return my property or return my calls. I was getting an quote for selling my designer items for resale but after they received my my merchandise they never called me for a quote, I never signed any documents, never released or agreed for my items to be sold without my consent. They never And still have not responded to me and they avoid my calls, and now it's been over 90 days and Found my items being sold on their website. They took and sold my property. I never signed sny thing nor do I gave them persmission, after months of being avoided I found out they sold my property and won't call me back . What do I do. They took my seven items stole and sold my property without my constant. I later on found out they sold my property for over 5000- and won't return my calls.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.
You need to file a lawsuit in small claims court for civil theft and breach of contract. You need to seek all damages.