Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Help me find an attorney to represent a disabled adult whose

Customer Question

Help me find an attorney to represent a disabled adult whose Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher was negligently terminated by Berkeley while the disabled person was in the hospital. We need a litigation attorney with experience representiing the disabled in Berkeley, Oakland or San Francisco
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, John. JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients, and there are not many attorneys who will take on a complicated case based on contingency. What I can do is provide some leads for pro bono/low cost attorneys in CA. Would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.