Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Bought a 2 1/2 month Pomeranian puppy one week ago .

Customer Question

Bought a 2 1/2 month Pomeranian puppy one week ago . Granddaughter had lost her dog about two years ago so finally talked her dad into getting another one.
She took half of her savings. The dog was $400.
We were told he was good with kids etc.-etc. On the way home he slept most of the time and was mellow the rest of that day. ( I really believe he was sedated).
As the very next day this dog bit me ( I'm the grandma that paid the other half for him).
Any he bites everytime we picked him up and is very" aggressive! He drew blood four times on me and has bit my granddaughter also drawing blood lots of times. She of course doesn't want him as he she is afraid of him. I have never seen a little dog be so furious.
We have taken him to two different professionals they have never seen this in such a young animal.
Any the lady will not answer my calls now as the professional said she knew this before and how dare her take a little girls money let alone tell us that he was good with children!
I'm just so frustrated with this lady-Is there anything we can do?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. How did you find the seller?