Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

Can I carry on yogurt iam taking to a trade show

Customer Question

Expert:  Expert_James replied 8 months ago.
but only if it is in an amount of 3.4oz. or less. This is in the same category as a gel or liquid.Please do not forget to give me Credit for doing my job by giving me a positive rating before you leave the site today. A positive rating is three, four or five stars, or any of the smiling faces. Thank you for your consideration.
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you!The best answer here is you should not take your yogurt with you.You may purchase beverages and liquid or gel-based snacks after the security checkpoint and take them on the plane, as they have been previously screened.That way there is no limits to what you can take with you as it has been prescreened.
Hi ! I wanted to follow up to see if you had questions or if I needed to explain anything else to you about your question? Have a wonderful week !Hope

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.