Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have a precheck number: TT112yyG7 Is it still valid?

Customer Question

I have a precheck number: TT112yyG7 Is it still valid? cherie mohrfeld

why is it taking so long to respond??

Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 months ago.

Hi, Cherie

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry you did not receive an earlier answer, but different experts are online at different times and I just logged in and ready your question.

If your TSA Precheck is less than 5 years old, then your number is ***** valid.

The only way to find out if it is still valid is to check your status online and YOU are the only one who can do this, because you need to fill in all your personal information at this site, below:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

---------

You can also call the Universal Enrollment Service at 855- 347- 8371 Mon.-Fri. 8AM - 10PM, Eastern time.

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars or smiley faces at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Before or even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue our dialogue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher