Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

In my checked luggage, can I take multiple 14 ounce unopened

Customer Question

In my checked luggage, can I take multiple 14 ounce unopened cans of tuna or Chicken?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

These items are not on the 'prohibited list', so, yes, you can take multiple cans of 14 ounce unopened tuna or chicken in checked luggage. However, if the metal from the cans should cause any security equipment to alarm, keep in mind that they might be confiscated from your luggage or you might need additional screening.

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher