Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I went to Lowe's in D'Iberville Biloxi , Ms today to

Customer Question

I went to Lowe's in D'Iberville Biloxi , Ms today to purchase a refrigerator . I received the sale paper. Sale paper states Save $1501 on 26.8 -cu ft French Door refrigerator . model # (WRF767SDEM) #699464 Sale paper states save $1501 . Purchase now for $1198. Go to make the purchase and was told that was a misprint . I would not be able to get that price. I asked for a manger his name was Chad. Would not give me his last name. Was so rude to me. I had the sale paper and a co- worker that purchase that sale. And I was refused . I want to know what I can do.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

When you say "sale paper" are you referring to some type of advertising?