Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My issue before agreeing is that I can't help believe that

Customer Question

My issue before agreeing is that I can't help believe that lots of 'other' issues come into play so any answer would be terrible conditional???? Right?
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Any answer you receive would be based solely on the facts you provide. And of course any number of nuances can and always may change the answer depending on the scenario, I am afraid.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Please tell me a little more about the situation. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As I failed to open the cash flow previously, I am doing so now....I am and have stepped away from an ongoing escalation of fees owing to the nature of this interaction as well as it's consequences. We could run up a deadly bill just discussing this but this is NOT going in that direction and I clearly state that I thank you but it became clear early on that this became an never ending discourse into which I am NOT entering. I am sorry this is not a more open situation where we could pursue various issues but it's not and so I find myself at a dead end to take this inquiry any further. Thank you for your efforts to pull this into an interesting discussion but it is nothing but a dead ended exchange with no significant ending so I chose to terminate this fascinating discourse ....Thank you...
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Okay. I will let customer service know to terminate the conversation and to refund you. All the best.