Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Does this cost. If so, how much : Yes our son has contacted

Customer Question

Does this cost. If so, how much
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes our son has contacted a lawyer.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: To stay quiet and don't take a lie detector test.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Our son and daughter in law have been accused of child abuse. They haven't been charged with criminal intent. The child is 5 mos old and has skull fracture in back of skull and 3 broken ribs in the back. They removed baby first from the home and later 2, 3 plus a 11 year old stepson of father. They are with Godmother and mom and dad who live in CO. They are not blood family but the mother has lived with them several years. They are good people but older than us except Godmother who is about 40 and has never been married. Tues is a placement hearing date. We are 72 and 67 respectively. We are on our way to the hearing from FL and are blood grandparents.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: She is a nurse and our son is a professional.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us that we can provide you information about?
Please click on "Reply" to respond to your expert and tell us what your question is for us.
Telephone service is a premium service that costs additional fees, most times we can handle everything in this forum without the additional fees.