Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am dispute some parking tickets that doesn't belongs to

Customer Question

I am dispute some parking tickets that doesn't belongs to me. But the credit people want to pay and I want to take it to court.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?