TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

In juvenile court once a child has reached s majority age of

Customer Question

in juvenile court once a child has reached his majority age of 18 and has been found incompetent to proceed to trial but the individual has an attorney, is a parent legally required to be present with the individual in court.in the state of florida
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

No, the parent does not need to appear in court in that circumstance.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!