Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My son is being threatened by s ex boss. How can I help stop

Customer Question

My son is being threatened by his ex boss. How can I help stop this problem?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Depending on the nature of the threat you can go to the police. You can also file for a restraining order. Does that make sense? Please let me know if you have additional questions or need me to clarify anything.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet submitted a rating and I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so.