Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

How do you get your number removed from the suppeona center

Customer Question

How do you get your number removed from the suppeona center at att?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, can you rephrase?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My number is ***** the Suepona list at att for monitoring and I would like to get it removed but don't want to change numbers or phone

I'm going to have to opt out. I'm not sure what you mean by "the subpoena list".

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
ATT does not have a "subpoena list." If anyone is monitoring your number, it would have to be law enforcement and it has to be based on a warrant for electronic monitoring. If law enforcement is monitoring your number, there is nothing you can do to interfere with their warrant and their investigation and you would likely not even find out what law enforcement agency is conducting the monitoring of the number. So, if you are not in the middle of some criminal investigation, there is no such subpoena list at ATT.