Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Tina is this a free consultation? I divorced my husband in

Customer Question

Tina is this a free consultation? I divorced my husband in 1993. I signed and gave up my rights to a property to a verbal agreement that when this property is sold I would be compensated. In April of this year this property was sold. I am
thinking that it sold for over a half million.
My EX. is now saying that he isn't giving me anything. Leaving me in an emotional state.I am now 75 years old. Do I have a case?can I sue. Maxine
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good evening Maxine,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I see that you deleted Tina's name from your request. Tina is a good friend, but she has work on JustAnswer very infrequently in the recent past.

In answer to your inquiry, no this is not a free consultation. It is neither free, nor is it a legal consultation. We cannot represent you nor provide legal representation. We can however answer legal questions.

Given these facts, do you want to continue?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.