Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Can you tell me the current approximate waiting time is to

Customer Question

Can you tell me the current approximate waiting time is to pass TSA security at El Paso International Airport.
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Usual wait times are between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the number of people that have the same flights booked.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

The answer was to a fairly simple question. By the time it was finally received, it was no longer of any use. I understand there is supposed to be a 100% guarantee - if not satisfied, the fee would be refunded. I would like to receive a refund.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi Hope,

The question I asked was can you tell me the current TSA security wait time at the El Paso International Airport. That was about 3 pm MDT on Friday, May 27. Seemed like a simple enough question, after all, TSA was posting current wait times on large signs near the entry to security check points, as shown on tv news due the long waits that were being experienced at various places around the country. I thought it would be possible to call or go online and get an answer easily and quickly, and indeed, TSA offered an online page on which I could specify which airport I wanted information for and a selection of a few questions that I could select to get the desired information. However, it did not work. No matter which order I chose, it just went into a loop and started over.

I thought $12 was a pretty costly sum to get information that should have been free and easily obtained, but it said the price was guaranteed, refundable if not satisfied with the answer. Seemed obvious that it should be a pretty low priority question.

By the time you answered the question it was Sunday, May 29. The answer was no longer useful at that point, since what I needed was the current wait time on Friday. And the answer you gave was the average wait time, depending. It seems that the correct answer would have been something like "No, I can't, but the average wait time at the El Paso Airport at that time is . . .". I think I am due a refund.

However, I do not really want to give you a bad review. If you can tell me how to get current, regularly updated, wait times at my airport, without spending a silly amount of money to receive information that should be freely available to airline passengers in this country, I'll accept the $12 charge. If you cannot, then please do refund my $12.

Thanks,

Jon ****

Hi Jon ! I am sorry my son had surgery and I was not available ! My apologies ! The wait times are usually the same unless there is a issue with another passenger . Most wait times are 30 minutes . There is really not an accurate estimation on the website because it changes due to delays such as weather. Please let me know if I have not answered your question again I am sorry !
Hope