TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

I need to file a class action against Banl of America and

Customer Question

Hello Pearl. I need to file a class action against Banl of America and Citibank as they stole my funds from the proceeds of the home and did not report the evidence of the crime to the DA office for over 19 months
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am looking to connect with others who have been harmed by the fraudulent actions of these 2 Banks as their executive members and CEO are corrupt
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I am trying to do it now. I filed a case with BBB, Consumer , FBO , us general attorney office and consumer affairs.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I want to check if we can file a class action. I have all the evidence against both banks for fraud and violation of the AML
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can.Just so I understand, you are wondering if you can file a class action lawsuit. I assume, however, that you are not an attorney. Is that correct? Why would you be interested in filing a class action lawsuit rather than simply a lawsuit?