Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

My name is shane i need a lawer with heart and answer

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** need a lawer with heart and answer truthfuly kandin ***** ***** convicted of murder hate crime life pluse 40 years for the murder of a mexican amercan why wonldent kandins lawer call his girlfriend of 9 years and her mother which i might ad are mexican amercan i feel no hate crime would of killed the motive why wasent the jury informed or his previous activaties which was every he would go to his girl to stay the night and help feed and change because she hade a stroke.and why dident he used a hit letter sent by kyle from jail telling kandin dont let me down agaih stating he wanted his wife back murder because she was sending him back for 16 months that would of discredited his testimoney convicted on his testimoney only what was the reason on a mission
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the lawer philp l dubois stated he dident want the jury to see kandins witnesses were present but not called to the stand and i gave him the letter and he gave it back and why dident colorado policethe jail screen kyles mail how did that hit letter get out how
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if you need more info go to kandin eric wilon colorado springs colorado sept 27 drive by murder of susane pelayo perez
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a bit confused, according to police records, court records and news reports, he was NOT convicted of a hate crime, he was convicted for an attempted robbery and murder and then they charged him as a habitual criminal. So can you please explain?
Also, you are stating that he did this murder for hire?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok then who would i contact or who i could retain in handleing this case or is that forbidden
We cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by law. If he wants to appeal the sentence, then he needs to have a local criminal appeals attorney which you can get in your area at or
Again, he is not convicted of any hate crime, he was convicted of murder while attempting to commit an armed robbery and because of his prior convictions they added on 32 years to his sentence as a repeat offender or career criminal. Even if you get the 32 years vacated, in Colorado, this type of murder would get life without possibility of parole. Also, if he is going to claim Kyle asked him to commit the murder, that makes it worse on him and not better for him, so I can understand why his attorney kept that letter out. Also, his girlfriend being Mexican would not have helped here because the victim being Mexican was not an element of the crime he was convicted of.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the media had him convicted reed some the feedbacda clams that the motive was to become a neonazi that made it a hate crime in the eyes of the people already gulty i am kandins uncle shane wilsonall i want to do is free my neffew at the time of the murder hi was home with me my wife and my daught we lived right around the corner we heard the shots a young mans life hangs in a valance please read some feedback and if you dont see this being put out as a hate crime i wont bother again on a mission
Thank you for your reply.
But he was not convicted of any hate crime. He had a lengthy record of convictions and that got him convicted as a repeat or habitual offender. The conviction was for murder during the failed armed robbery and in fact the DA did not use the neo-nazi information in getting him convicted. I did NOT say I did not see it as a hate crime, I said he was not convicted of a hate crime.
If your nephew was indeed home with you when all this happened, then that is information that needs to be included in your nephew's appeal, since he could not be in two places at one time and could not be in your apartment while shooting the victim. So that is where you need to get an attorney to file an appeal to try to get the conviction overturned to get your nephew a new trial.