Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have an appointment with the TSA to register. Do I need to

Customer Question

I have an appointment with the TSA to register. Do I need to bring a set of finger prints along with my passport or will I be finger printed at the TSA office?
Expert:  Expert_James replied 10 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please allow me some time to review your question.

As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. Don’t worry - it might take some time, but we will get through it together.

Kindly remember to rate my customer service before leaving the site today, as this is the only way I get credit for doing my job.

ANSWER: Generally speaking, you do not need to bring your own set of fingerprints with you. However, you can go through the following questionnaire, answering questions about your specific situation. As you go through this, you will be provided with a list of the exact documents and evidence you need to bring with you: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=required-docs

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you .To answer your question NO You do not have to bring fingerprint records with you they will do that process there with you. If you want to start the process online do it will be quicker for you when you get to your appointment you can do that at this link.https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=pre-enroll
Please let me know if you have further questions .Hope