Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Defendant's demurrer sustained against my complaint without

Customer Question

defendant's demurrer sustained against my complaint without leave to amend, what kind of motion shall I file due to new discovred evidence .
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Before I can answer you question I need to Know a little bit more:

1) When the Demurrer was sustained and the matter was Dismissed, did the Order state that the matter was Dismissed With Prejudice or Dismissed Without Prejudice?

2) How long ago was the matter dismissed? Are you still within the Appeal period?

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald