How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a claim against an attorney who represented

Customer Question

I want to file a claim against an attorney who represented me in a 290 back in 1993 The attorney's name is*****
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if it is too late to file a claim?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The victims father is now deceased. The victims age at the time of the arrest was 15 years. She was born on 2-8-78. My attorney failed to bring this up in court. He said that " He didn't want to make her cry."
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.
Thank you...but I do not understand the question...are you asking if you can sue the attorney now (after all these years)?