Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What is the sentence a sick leave letter from a doctor

Customer Question

What is the sentence for forging a sick leave letter from a doctor
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to assisting you. However, I do need some more information first, please. What state was this in? Also, can you give me more details as to exactly what took place? Was the note on a doctor's letterhead? Was it to a school? An employer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It was in the millitary in south africa ia frnd of mine took a picture of a bedrest sick leave which was blank i filled in my details and signed it booking my self off a couple of times at work till someone saw that the signatures dont match now the millitary police want to take a statement and finger prints bare in mind this took place in between september 2013 what if im found guilty wht wil the sentence be in this case could i end up loosing my job?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The doctors lettehead was there on the note